Welcome to DMF!
Log in to join the discussion & for more content, or register here!


Members Login
 

Topic: DAMIEN MOLONY | WORLDWIDE STREAMING GUIDE !

Post Info
DMF
Status: Offline
Posts: 5116
Date:
DAMIEN MOLONY | WORLDWIDE STREAMING GUIDE !
Permalink  
 

 

 

Hi Molonians!

Because we all do with some DaMo distraction during this time,  her is a list in progress of all of Damien’s TV projects streaming worldwide right now.

Many of these are free to watch. Those that are subscription services usually have a free trial, cancel any time, so you can watch most of the below for free!

DVDs have also been added, for more watching options.

This is a work in progress and will be added to over time!

Is there is a  Damien project streaming in your country that is not on the list? Let us know! 

And.... please do come and tell us what you're watching at the moment! We'd love to her from our fellow Molonians! Team DaMo, Stream DaMo!

hug

 

 Damien Molony WorldWide Streaming Guide

Television

Being Human Series 4 & 5

bh5promohal10b.jpg

 

Netflix: Costa Rica, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Finland (subscription) 

Amazon Prime: UK, USA (Buy HD)

iTunes UK, USA (Buy)

 

DVD Boxset: Regions 1, 2 | Blu-ray Boxset: All region

 

 

Ripper Street Series 2 

RipperStreetTA-2.jpg

Amazon Prime: UK (free with subscription)

Netfix: USA 

Amazon Prime: USA (Buy HD)

iTunes: UK, US, (Buy HD)

TVNZ: New Zealand 

 

DVD & Blu-ray: Region 1, 2

 

 

Clean Break Series 1

cleanbreakdannypress.jpg

 

Netflix: UK, Canada (subscription with free trial)

Acorn TV: US (subscription with free trial)

 

DVD: All region

 

 

Suspects Series 1 – 5

suspectsjack14.jpg

 

Amazon Prime: UK (Buy HD), US (Buy HD)

Acorn TV: US (subscription with free trial)

iTunes: UK (Buy Series 1 &2)

Google Play:  (UK (Buy Series 1 & 2)

 

DVD: Series 1-2, Series 3-5 (Region 2) | Series 1-2. Series 3-4, Series 5 (Region 1)

 

 

 

Crashing Series 1

crashinganthony5 (1).jpg

 

 

All 4: UK (free)

Amazon Prime: UK (free with subscription)

Netflix:  (subscription with free trial) UK, USA, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerlan, Taiwan, Thailand (subscription)

iTunes: UK, USA (Buy HD)

Canal+: France (Buy)

DVD: Region 2

 

 

GameFace Series 1 & 2

gamefaceep6-24c.jpg

All 4: UK (free)

iTunes: UK (Buy HD)

HULU: USA 

ABC Comedy/ iview: Australia 

 

 

Brassic 

Brassic Portraits [0f] v16.png

 

Series 1 

NOW TV: UK (subscription with free trial)

SKY: UK 

HULU: USA

ABC Comedy / iview: Australia 

Filmin:  Spain

Canal Plus+: France 

Joyn Plus+: Germany

CBC Gem: Canada

 

DVD: Region 2

 

Series 2

NOW TV: UK (subscription with free trial)

SKY: UK 

ABC Comedy / iview: Australia 

Filmin:  Spain

Canal Plus+: France 

CBC Gem:  Canada

 

 

The Split Series 2

TheSplitTylerofficial2_1200.jpg

BBC iplayer: UK (free)

Amazon Prime: UK (Buy HD)

TVNZ: New Zealand 

SundanceTV: USA (Coming 21 May 2020)

 

DVD Region 2

 

 

Radio / Audio

 

The Effect (Drama on 3 Radio Play by Lucy Prebble)

BBC radio iplayer: Worldwide (free)

theeffectiplayer.jpg

 

 

 

Raven (audio book)

Online download: Worldwide (buy £3.99 on sale)

raven-1.jpg

 

Extract



 

 

 

Home Front (BBC Radio 4 drama)

BBC Radio iplayer (free, worldwide)

hardywalsh5.jpg

 



__________________

 

Join DMF here too:

Fan Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

 

 

Marvellous Molonian Moderator
Status: Offline
Posts: 3310
Date:
Permalink  
 
Great work producing this guide, domino! Very useful!

__________________
DMF
Status: Offline
Posts: 16295
Date:
Permalink  
 

bow If ever there was a time for it, Rosie

What DaMo stuff is everyone watching? I'd love to hear

There are gaps in the above, it would be great if our international Molonians could fill them in for us!

I had a small panic when Brassic series 1 was taken off NOW TV this week, (even though I have the dvd), but is now back! With series 2 coming in less than a month, it's definitely time for another rewatch!



__________________

Fan Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

 

DMF
Status: Offline
Posts: 5116
Date:
Permalink  
 

Damien Molony Worldwide Streaming Guide Updates!

The Split 2: 

TVNZ: New Zealand 14 May 2020

Sundance TV: USA 21 May 2020

Also added a new section!

Radio / Audio projects, including The Effect which can be streamed for free WORLDWIDE on the bbc iplayer, and Raven, long audiobook narrated by Damien, now on sale at Fantom Films!

 



__________________

 

Join DMF here too:

Fan Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

 

 

Functioning Halcoholic
Status: Offline
Posts: 303
Date:
Permalink  
 
Ooooh. Thanks for this.

__________________

You can do this. You can do this. You can do this.

Functioning Halcoholic
Status: Offline
Posts: 303
Date:
Permalink  
 
(And that, apparently, was my 300th post. I'll take a gratitude post for that milestone.)

Also, hi from the shadows! ;)

__________________

You can do this. You can do this. You can do this.

Molonian
Status: Offline
Posts: 831
Date:
Permalink  
 
Congratulations, wabbit, it's always good to get a milestone.

Raven is excellent, by the way, as is The Effect. I just love listening to Damien!


__________________
DMF
Status: Offline
Posts: 5116
Date:
Permalink  
 

congrats on you 300th post wabbit!

You are very welcome, it is about time we had a streaming guide!

What Damien stuff have you been watching?

Agree Ellie, audio is always a treat and both are excellent... plus The Effect and Raven are looooong! Over and hour and hours long!

Forgot to add Home Front, will update immediately. It is still available for free, worldwide on the iplayer! 

For those who missed it back in 2018 it is well worth a listen - a very lovely gentle poignant radio drama, set in WW1. Damien's Hardy Walsh Episode features him the most.

hardywalsh5.jpg

 

Can anyone think of anything else that might be missing?

We need to add films - although I am not aware of any free streaming options



__________________

 

Join DMF here too:

Fan Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

 

 

DMF
Status: Offline
Posts: 5116
Date:
Permalink  
 

Damien Molony Worldwide Streaming Guide Updates!

 

Being Human S1 - 5

UK peeps - Being Human is coming of Netflix on 31 May - not long left to listen!

Anyone else sad about this even if you have all the DVDs? 

 

The Split 2

New Zealand: Now streaming  on TVNZ

US: Coming to Sundance TV 21 May (2 days!)

 

Let us know what Damien stuff you're watching! highfive

 



__________________

 

Join DMF here too:

Fan Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

 

 

Marvellous Molonian Moderator
Status: Offline
Posts: 3310
Date:
Permalink  
 
I'd forgetten about Raven! Excellent hours of engaging entertainment!

__________________
Functioning Halcoholic
Status: Offline
Posts: 303
Date:
Permalink  
 
Thanks, Domino! It's not many, as I've wandered away for a while, but it's something, right?

And I'm not watching anything right now. I'm essential, and it's BUSY at work most days. I've taken as much time off as I can, but pretty much back to regular hours now, and even when I'm off, I find it hard to find time for watching stuff.

__________________

You can do this. You can do this. You can do this.

DMF
Status: Offline
Posts: 16295
Date:
Permalink  
 
wabbit89 wrote:

Thanks, Domino! It's not many, as I've wandered away for a while, but it's something, right?

And I'm not watching anything right now. I'm essential, and it's BUSY at work most days. I've taken as much time off as I can, but pretty much back to regular hours now, and even when I'm off, I find it hard to find time for watching stuff.


 Hi Wabbit! Yes! It's most def something! Plus you now rank #26 on the forum by post count! highfive

Only 15971 posts to go until you catch me up better get posting!

Stay safe and keep well.  I hope an on hour comes your way soon so you can have some well deserved downtime and distraction, I think you'll enjoy Damien in The Split, series 2 just landed in the US on Sundance TV.



__________________

Fan Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

 

Functioning Halcoholic
Status: Offline
Posts: 303
Date:
Permalink  
 
domino l_- l -_l wrote:
wabbit89 wrote:

Thanks, Domino! It's not many, as I've wandered away for a while, but it's something, right?

And I'm not watching anything right now. I'm essential, and it's BUSY at work most days. I've taken as much time off as I can, but pretty much back to regular hours now, and even when I'm off, I find it hard to find time for watching stuff.


 Hi Wabbit! Yes! It's most def something! Plus you now rank #26 on the forum by post count! highfive

Only 15971 posts to go until you catch me up better get posting!

Stay safe and keep well.  I hope an on hour comes your way soon so you can have some well deserved downtime and distraction, I think you'll enjoy Damien in The Split, series 2 just landed in the US on Sundance TV.


 Woo - hoo! Twenty sixth! Post, post, posty, post, post!

You too. I'm trying to be more active in the old haunts, so we shall see!

(Related, I was supposed to work a half day tomorrow and be off today and Sunday. As of this morning, that changed to a half day today and tomorrow and a full ER shift on Sunday - like I said, it's busy! But we got this.) ;)



__________________

You can do this. You can do this. You can do this.

DMF
Status: Offline
Posts: 5116
Date:
Permalink  
 
wabbit89 wrote:
domino l_- l -_l wrote:
wabbit89 wrote:

Thanks, Domino! It's not many, as I've wandered away for a while, but it's something, right?

And I'm not watching anything right now. I'm essential, and it's BUSY at work most days. I've taken as much time off as I can, but pretty much back to regular hours now, and even when I'm off, I find it hard to find time for watching stuff.


 Hi Wabbit! Yes! It's most def something! Plus you now rank #26 on the forum by post count! highfive

Only 15971 posts to go until you catch me up better get posting!

Stay safe and keep well.  I hope an on hour comes your way soon so you can have some well deserved downtime and distraction, I think you'll enjoy Damien in The Split, series 2 just landed in the US on Sundance TV.


 Woo - hoo! Twenty sixth! Post, post, posty, post, post!

You too. I'm trying to be more active in the old haunts, so we shall see!

(Related, I was supposed to work a half day tomorrow and be off today and Sunday. As of this morning, that changed to a half day today and tomorrow and a full ER shift on Sunday - like I said, it's busy! But we got this.) ;)


 LOL! It would be so great if the forum came back to life, like the good old days before the Social Media juggernaut came and destroyed! Don't want to get too off topic, but I've struggled on SM in recent weeks and find it an anxiety inducing almost toxic place, so have posted here more, hoping people would migrate over. 

stay safe wabbit and hope to see you again! blowkiss



__________________

 

Join DMF here too:

Fan Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

 

 

DMF
Status: Offline
Posts: 5116
Date:
Permalink  
 

UK peeps! Last chance to catch Being Human on Netflix! It comes off tomorrow (Sunday) !

fangswerewolfghost

hals5ep6-149.jpg



__________________

 

Join DMF here too:

Fan Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

 

 

Marvellous Molonian Moderator
Status: Offline
Posts: 3310
Date:
Permalink  
 
Hope everyone got the chance to watch Being Human. I'm not sure you can ever watch Being Human too much!

__________________
Marvellous Molonian Moderator
Status: Offline
Posts: 3310
Date:
Permalink  
 
I would second the recommendation of The Split 2! Wonderful acting and compelling story lines.

__________________
DMF
Status: Offline
Posts: 16295
Date:
Permalink  
 

For Uk peeps who missed the news, Crashing is now on Netflix UK!
It is still free on All 4 as well, but the joy of seeing it in glorious HD cannot be underestimated!

 

crashinganthony6 (1).jpg



__________________

Fan Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

 

DMF
Status: Offline
Posts: 5116
Date:
Permalink  
 

 

Australian fans!

The Split 2 premieres 8.20pm Saturday 12 Sept (tomorrow) on ABC and ABC iview

Damien is excellent as Tyler Donaghue in this quality BBC legal drama - don't miss it!

 

TheSplitTylerofficial3_1200.jpg



__________________

 

Join DMF here too:

Fan Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

 

 

DMF
Status: Offline
Posts: 16295
Date:
Permalink  
 

Good news for international fans!

Brassic series 2 is now available to watch on these platforms in all of the following countries:

ABC Comedy iview: Australia 

Filmin:  Spain

Canal Plus+: France 

CBC Gem:  Canada

 

Not sure if it is on Joyn yet in Germany, if any of our German fans could let us know?!

No news on when the second series will hit HULU for US fans, fingers crossed soon fingerscrossed

(No news on a series 2 dvd yet either!)



__________________

Fan Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

 

 
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Chatbox

Please log in to join the chat!















Copyright 2012 - 2020 Damien Molony Forum All Rights Reserved.